COVID PREVENTION PROTOCOL
Safety is our priority
We are taking a mindful approach to set practical and safe cleanliness standards to bring you confidence while you relax in beautiful Ibiza.
- – All clients will need to check their own temperature upon arrival with a wrist thermometer. This system guarantees the privacy and safety of our clients, as it does not collect any personal or biometric data or require any physical contact.
- – Our staff have undertaken professional training by medical practitioners and will continue to receive ongoing guidance about COVID-19 prevention. We take the temperature of our employees prior to every shift.
- – All of our locations are equipped with hand sanitizing stations. Mandatory use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all employees as part of the uniform guidelines and requirements.
- – Provision of PPE materials to all guests upon arrival.
- – In order to be compliant with capacity requirements, guests need to make reservation to be granted a table on Lio Ibiza.
- – No standings guests are allowed.
- – This season the cabaret show will take place on stage.
- – Social distancing is currently being observed worldwide, we have reconfigured all areas to include signage to provide a safe distancing guide and have incorporated protective shields where needed.
- – We are fully compliant with current government rules and regulations as it pertains to the capacity of the venues.
- – Table placement in the restaurant is set once the party has been seated and single use products replace table-wide self-service products.
- – We have removed non-essential items subject to contact.
- – We have replaced physical menus with a digital version.
- – Our payment terminals are contactless. Additionally, they are sanitized every time a payment with contact is made.
CLEANING & HYGIENE
- – We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in common areas, with a focus on bathrooms and toilets every hour.
- – Eating and drinking utensils are washed at +60º C .
- – General disinfection occurs nightly when the location is empty.
Even when we have taken enhanced hygiene measures and implemented distancing at our facilities, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present, so you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 by visiting our facilities.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more detailed information, or if you have any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +34 971 310 022 .