COVID PREVENTION PROTOCOL
Safety is our priority
We are taking a mindful approach to set practical and safe cleanliness standards to bring you confidence while you relax in beautiful Ibiza.
- – All clients will need to check their own temperature upon arrival with a wrist thermometer. This system guarantees the privacy and safety of our clients, as it does not collect any personal or biometric data or require any physical contact.
- – Our staff have undertaken professional training by medical practitioners and will continue to receive ongoing guidance about COVID-19 prevention. We take the temperature of our employees prior to every shift.
- – All of our locations are equipped with hand sanitizing stations. Mandatory use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all employees as part of the uniform guidelines and requirements.
- – Provision of PPE materials to all guests upon arrival.
- – In order to be compliant with capacity requirements, guests need to make reservation to be granted a table on Lio Ibiza.
- – No standings guests are allowed.
- – This season the cabaret show will take place on stage.
- – Social distancing is currently being observed worldwide, we have reconfigured all areas to include signage to provide a safe distancing guide and have incorporated protective shields where needed.
- – We are fully compliant with current government rules and regulations as it pertains to the capacity of the venues.
- – Table placement in the restaurant is set once the party has been seated and single use products replace table-wide self-service products.
- – We have removed non-essential items subject to contact.
- – We have replaced physical menus with a digital version.
- – Our payment terminals are contactless. Additionally, they are sanitized every time a payment with contact is made.
CLEANING & HYGIENE
- – We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in common areas, with a focus on bathrooms and toilets every hour.
- – Eating and drinking utensils are washed at +60º C .
- – General disinfection with ozone generator occurs nightly when the location is empty.
Even when we have taken enhanced hygiene measures and implemented distancing at our facilities, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present, so you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 by visiting our facilities.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more detailed information, or if you have any questions at: email@example.com or call us +34 971 310 022 .